**** A fantastic business opportunity! ****
A stunning country house with license for a rural hotel for sale with the idyllic area of Taberno. The town of Taberno is just a 10 minute drive away. The town has services such as bakery, butcher shop, pharmacy, health center, public primary school, tobacconist, supermarket, restaurant bars, municipal swimming pool with restaurant, gas station etc
Originally built in 1914 and completely restored in 2004. Made up of three completely independent units in Taberno (Almeria), Andalucia, southern Spain. This rural property is currently in tourist operation with a total accommodation capacity of 2 to 18 people.
Around the property there is an area of 240 square meters with legal right to make new constructions (buildable land).
Investment pending amortization until the year 2030: € 160,000.
Cortijo Leontino is an inherited family property. The rural property is currently in tourist operation with a total accommodation capacity of 2 to 18 people. The original decoration and history has been maintained and respected during its refurbishment. The rural house is located in a natural setting, surrounded by countryside where the only sounds are that of the fauna. It is an ideal spot to escape to, to rest and relax like no other.
Cortijo Leontino is a registered brand in Spanish brands office
• Total floor size: 287 m2
• Walls of 60 cms. wide, double glazing in all the windows.
• Bathroom in each bedroom. Beds of 160 x 200 cms
• Central heating in every room. Radiators are fueled by a Ferrolli oil boiler of fuel efficient diesel.
• The fuel tank for the central heating oil is the brand Roth and has a 1.000 liters capacity.
• Digital heating thermostats in each house programmable through a wifi home automation system.
• Satellite dish, satellite receiver and router for satellite internet.
• One bedroom with an adapted bathroom for the disabled, according to current laws.
• Ramp access to each house
• Porch and terraces facing east.
• Each house has a living room with fireplace, television, table, sofas, chairs.
• Each house has a fully equipped kitchen with glass ceramic hobs, refrigerator, dish-washer, oven-toaster, microwave, kitchen appliances, extractor etc.
• Telephone and television outputs in all rooms and bedrooms.
• Two fire extinguishers in each house.
• Smoke detectors in each house.
• Low consumption exterior lighting.
• Rustic stone benches in the exterior.
• Three barbecues and rustic wooden tables in the exterior.
• Ecological sewage treatment plant. Water suitable for later irrigation.
• Various rubbish bins and containers outside.
• Well with natural spring water.
• Tree-phase electric installed with electromagnetic security system in the houses, launderette, swimming pools, water pump etc.
• Galvanized steel potable water tank with 64.000 liters capacity which can be extended to 130.000 liters.
• High pressure water system for the houses and swimming pools (two pumps) with electronic pressure control and control panel.
• Brick storage shed for tools and fire wood.
• Swimming pool 5 x 12 meters and children’s pool within fenced enclosure.
• Swimming pool filtration system by electrolysis (salt water)
• The material used in the filer system for the swimming pools is glass, not silex.
• Women’s and men’s toilets in pool area.
• Large storage room in swimming pool area.
• Large launderette with facilities for washing, drying, ironing, storage for linens, bedsheets, pillows, quilts, towels, cleaning products, etc.
• Two electric thermos for sanitary water, each with 200 liters capacity.
• Two washing machines and two tumble dryers.
• One high performance professional Polti iron.
• Large car park area.
• Children’s swing set.
• The facade of the houses are south facing, always in the sun.
• The farmhouse, swimming pool and other constructions are registered in Official Cadastre with cadastral reference number and IBI (Real Property Tax).
• The Rural house was reformed with architect designs and plans by a technical architect and building engineer endorsed by the Official College of architects and engineers in Almeria.
• Official building permission given by the council.
• License for financial activity and opening for rural tourism.
• Official rural house registered in the Andalusian Tourism register with number CR/AL/00075.
• Rustic land 23 hectares ( 230.000 square meters ) certified ecological land by the Andalusian agriculture committee (Andalusian Committee of Organic Agriculture, CAAE) from the year 2000 with certification reference: 6534/F. This rustic land is made up of almond trees, olive trees, fig trees, a vineyard ( tempranillo, garnacha y cabernet savignon ), centenarian holm oaks ( quercus ilex ), pine trees, trees for shade, aromatic and medicinal plants such as lavender, rosemary, sage and thyme. Installed Irrigation system with pressure system. Protected animal reserve and habitat for different species such as the partridge, hare, rabbits, doves, eagles etc.
• Clean air and a sky free from light pollution, ideal for astronomy observation.
• Distance to the nearest town (Taberno) is 5.500 meters (10 minutes).
• Distance from the motorway A-7 (Huércal Overa) 22 kms
• Distance from Almeria airport: 124km / 87 minutes.
• Distance from Alicante airport: 200km / 129 minutes.
• Distance to the beaches Vera, Garrucha and Mojácar: 54 km / 47 minutes.
• Distance to the natural park Cabo de Gata: 135km / 105 minutes.
• Distance to Sierra Nevada (Granada) 170 km / 120 minutes.